IGroup were specialists in providing mortgages and remortgages to customers who were refused a standard mortgage and is part of the GE Money corporation who have over 118 million customers worldwide and who is owned by General Electric Company USA (GE) one of the worlds largest companies.
Important Notice for GE Money Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) Customers (Inc IGroup)
Please click here for details about PPI Claims
It was one of the UK's leading providers of bad credit mortgages and accounts for 80% of their business with all mortgages marketed as GEM mortgages and the remaining 20% is accounted for by secured loans marketed as Xpress loans.
It was established in 1999 and renamed in April 2000 and it was acquired by GE Consumer Finance in June 2001.
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Telephone: 0345 070 4299
Address: GE Money Home Lending, PO Box 912, Newport NP20 9PB
This site is intended for UK residents only. Best UK Mortgages is a trading name of Grovelawn Limited.
Grovelawn Limited is Registered in England & Wales number 5030300.
Registered Address: 98 Station Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 7BY
Best UK Mortgages & Grovelawn Limited does not provide personalised financial advice.